Domestic and Commercial Building Services
Prosser Building Services provide high quality and professional building services in and around the south coast. Our experienced and qualified teams work closely with our clients to design, refine and plan each project meticulously, supporting them through any planning and regulatory requirements. Once approved, we provide full project management through to completion, offering support and advice throughout. Once the project is complete, we effectively resolve any snags or defects through our aftercare services.
Under the leadership of Andy Prosser, Prosser Building Services’ team are fully qualified and hold the required licences and certificates to complete projects safely and professionally. We also hold comprehensive insurances to protect our clients and our team. We also are fully trained and competent running projects complying with CDM Regulations.
We are committed to excellent customer services through:
- Timescale management – enabling us to complete work on time and on budget.
- Professional services – minimising mess and disruption wherever possible.
- Complete project management – supporting you from start to finish and alleviating any concerns.
- Reducing our impact on the environment – using eco-friendly materials and methods.
- Peace of mind – all our work is guaranteed.
- Professional client relationships – we’re friendly, approachable and only ever a phone call away.
Prosser Building Services undertake large and small projects, from new build, extensions redevelopments and refurbishments to bathrooms and kitchens and conservatories. We can adapt and enhance properties to any individual requirements. Our clients choose us for our commitment to high quality services and the advice and support that we can offer.
Our services include:
- New Build
- Adaptations for disabled people
- Bathrooms and Wet Rooms
- Hydrotherapy Pools
- Paving and patios
- Groundworks and Landscaping
We are happy to offer free quotation services. We would also be happy to provide references. Please get in touch to discuss your project.